Car boot sale registration
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings
A CAR BOOT SALE by definition is “an outdoor sale at which people sell unwanted possessions, typically from the boot of their cars”
- Rosebank Sunday Market retains the right to vet the suitability of the product, and may refer you to the main market instead if the product is not suitable for car boot.
- Once you have registered you will be allocated a parking space.
- You may then sell from your car or move your car and utilize the whole space.
- Traders will then move their cars to the TRADER PARKING AREA.
- Traders may NOT park in other areas as the vacant parking spaces are for CUSTOMERS ONLY.
- The cost of trading is R190 for one parking space for the day.
- NO AFRICAN CRAFT ALLOWED
- NO NEW JEWELLERY ALLOWED
- New products allowed ONLY IF THEY HAVE BEEN APPROVED, and if they do NOT conflict with existing market traders.
- Traders from the regular Sunday Market are NOT ALLOWED to trade at the Car Boot Sale. How ever they may take an additional stall.
- It is preferable for traders to bring their own tables – if not, tables may be rented at a cost of R40 for the day.
- Please bring your own chairs, as Rosebank Sunday Market does not supply chairs.
- PAYMENTS TO BE MADE after vetting to Rosebank Sunday Market – Details will be provided at vetting,
It is your responsibility to supervise your allocated site and it is suggested that you are in attendance at all times. We have security on site but they cannot watch all stalls at all times. Please be alert.
By your participation in the Car Boot Sale activities you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this agreement. Rosebank Sunday Market does not have any liability to any person for any loss of or damage to goods or for injury to or death of persons whether arising from negligence or otherwise and in any way caused by or connected with the Car Boot Sale activities.