Car boot sale registration
A CAR BOOT SALE by definition is “an outdoor sale at which people sell unwanted possessions, typically from the boot of their cars”
Send pictures of your products and a brief explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings
- Once you have been approved for the Car Boot Sale, you will be added to the WhatsApp group for traders
- A map will be sent to you on WhatsApp prior to the Sunday trading telling you where you will set up
- Traders will then be required to move their cars to the TRADER PARKING AREA.
- Traders may NOT park in other areas as the vacant parking spaces are for CUSTOMERS ONLY.
- The cost of trading is R190 for one parking space for the day.
- Tables can be hired at a cost of R40 per table
- New products may be added to your stall only if they are approved and do NOT conflict with existing market traders.
- Traders from the regular Sunday Market are NOT ALLOWED to trade at the Car Boot Sale.
- Please bring your own chairs and clothing rails.
- PAYMENTS TO BE MADE by the Wednesday prior to the sale
It is your responsibility to supervise your allocated site and it is suggested that you are in attendance at all times. We have security on site but they cannot watch all stalls at all times. Please be alert.
By your participation in the Car Boot Sale activities you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this agreement. Rosebank Sunday Market does not have any liability to any person for any loss of or damage to goods or for injury to or death of persons whether arising from negligence or otherwise and in any way caused by or connected with the Car Boot Sale activities.